Don't miss 'Night School' at the Crafty Fox Market this Thursday. You will find all the action on the 1st floor of the Dogstar from 6-10pm.
- Learn how to make an origami bracelet with Vicky from Stars n'Scars
- The Girls from Stitch Balham will be busy knitting and will welcome anyone who would like to join them
- Viv Moriarty will be teaching crochet skills
- Elena from Dreamy Me will be holding a drawing workshop, she invites you to draw a representation of Brixton on a postcard.
- With Gillian from Crafty Pint, you will have the opportunity to make a bow tie or fascinator from vintage fabric. One for the guys and the gals