I hope you will find the advice in this short clip useful when applying for future markets. The main points covered were:
- Make sure the organisers can view clear, good quality photos of your products either via a website or by emailing with photos.
- It may help to include a picture of your market stall set up if available.
- Make sure your pricing can be seen clearly as the organisers will need to judge if your work is at the right level for their particular event.
- Try to make your work as unique as possible and highlight this in your application.
- Don't be too disheartened or take it personally if you aren't successful - events are often heavily oversubscribed.
If you have any questions about the topics covered, please don't hesitate to contact me.
You can listen to what the other panel members had to say via the Makerhood blog