Saturday 24th March
- N'damus makes beautiful quality handmade leather bags and accessories. You can also find the full range at United 80 in Brixton Village.
- The Love, Peace and Harmony Project source their blank garments from a wind powered factory in India. The garments are then delivered to the UK by boat and are classified as carbon neutral. They are then hand-printed with quirky designs. Eco-friendly fashion for sure.
- Blonde Fox Vintage will be joining us on Saturday to satisfy our vintage cravings. They always have a really interesting collection of well selected stock to browse.
- If you've been following Mary Portas's latest TV series 'The Bottom Line', you will be well versed in the importance of buying underwear handmade in the UK. Love Baby Grand produce beautiful lingerie, handmade in London - catch them tomorrow at Crafty Fox!
|Top Left: N'damus, Top Right: Love, Peace & Harmony Project, Bottom Left: Blonde Fox Vintage, Bottom Right: Love Baby Grand|
Sunday 25th March
- Key Lime Pie was "formed out of a shared love of baking and making (and a bit of booty shaking)" ...and who can argue with that! Don't miss their fab range of capes, t-shirts, jumpers and accessories.
- Eddie and Mabel will be bringing their amazing vintage collection to Crafty Fox this Sunday - cherry picked accessories from the 1950's - 1980's
- Gitas Portal blends different textures and types of fabric - from ethnic prints, hand designed tie dye and batiks to leather. We look forward to checking out this colourful range of clothing and bags.
|Left: Key Lime Pie, Top Right: Eddie & Mabel Vintage, Bottom Right: Gitas Portal|
- Carol and Rachel designed and produced a small number of one off raincoats in two styles and six colourways. They made the outer waterproof fabric, hand printed the lining and got them produced by a small manufacturer in London. Perfect for those pesky Spring showers!
- Velo-re handcrafts belts and accessories made from recycled bicycle tyres and inner tubes. Each one is an individual and has its own history. The tread bears the scars of every mile travelled, every unauthorised skid. Look out for their quirky bike seat stool too.
- We look forward to welcoming Fortune Brixton on Sunday with their great range of unique vintage clothing and handmade accessories. Outside of Crafty Fox, you will find Fortune in the fab Seven at Brixton bar in Brixton Market.
|Left: Carol Boland, Top: Velo-Re, Bottom: Fortune Brixton|
Spring Market Showcase: Eclectic Selection
The final instalment of the showcase continues with 'eclectic selection'. Ok....so that's isn't really a great description but the uniqueness of the remaining lovely things meant they were tricky to categorise. I hope you have enjoyed the showcase series and will enjoy browsing the real-life stalls this weekend even more!
Saturday 24th March
- Monika of Wool Stories is originally from Poland and makes a range of beautiful accessories from spun wool yarn. I love the colour of the beautiful yellow flower below - perfect for Spring!
- Love Cosmetics is a range of organic skincare made using local ingredients where possible. Kristie, is passionate about living a healthy, organic lifestyle and brings this philosophy to her products.
- Vanessa from Lovely Gorgeous Things makes natural and nature inspired handmade skincare products using quality ingredients, including: exotic oils, natural butters and lots of other yummy ingredients that are kind to your skin. I can personally recommend her fabulous foot scrub.
|Left: Wool Stories, Top: Love Cosmetics, Bottom: Lovely Gorgeous Things|
Sunday 25th March
- On Sunday, handmade cosmetics come courtesy of Robin & Rose boutique, purveyors of handmade bath bombs in very lovely packaging.
- Check out Maudie Made's range of beautiful quality handmade stationary and paper accessories. Maudie describes herself as 'a book conservator in training' - skills which shine through in her work.
|Left: Robin & Rose Boutique, Right: Maudie Made|